Experienced Lawyers Can Offer Their Clients a Variety of Valuable Services
When you were dancing with him at your wedding you never imagined that you would one day be searching for a federal crime attorney to keep him out of jail. When you were bringing your first of two daughters home from the hospital, you never dreamt that you would be worrying that he would spend months behind bars while you were at home raising the children alone. Now, however, you find yourself in the middle of a horrible nightmare that seems to have no end. The federal crime attorney has assured you that he is doing everything within his power to keep your husband out of jail so that he can be home with you and the girls.
Whether you or a loved one are looking for a federal crime lawyer or a sex crimes defense lawyer, it is important to make sure that you are find an experienced legal resource who can help you understand all of your available options.
Federal Crimes and White Collar Crimes Require Legal Help
If you are facing sex crime charges or you are charged with a white collar crime, you may find yourself in a situation that is very unfamiliar. Knowing that you have an experienced legal representative, however, can help you sort through the consequences that you are facing and the possible defenses that you may be able to use.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the legal challenges that many Americans face and the reasons that so many find themselves in need of legal advice:
- There are 5,317 arrests made that are directly related to white collar crime for every 100,000 people in the U.S.
- Women actually commit 51% of embezzlement crimes, according to the 2017 Hiscox Embezzlement Study.
- According to recent statistics, there is a 50.8% chance of an arrest if a rape is reported. If an arrest is made, there is an estimated 80% chance of prosecution.
- Maintaining this registration since 1947, California was the first state in the country to require the registration of sex offenders.
- False sexual assault allegations represent between 2% and 10% of reported claims, according to a 2010 report published by Violence Against Women.
If you have reached a point in your life where you are in need of legal advice, it is important to realize that you are not alone. Not only are you not the only one who has committed the crime that you are being charged with, but it is also important to remember that there are lawyers with experience who can offer you advice and represent you in court. Federal crime attorneys offer a number of services to people who have made a mistake that they are trying to recover from.