Have You Recently Been Convicted of a Drunk Driving Offense?
Looking for a criminal attorney is not how you expected to start your fall break. In fact, both you and your husband had taken off three days so that you could spend time with your two teenage daughters during their break from school. when your husband called last night saying that he had been involved in a car accident, however, everything changed.
Vacation plans have been set to the side and you are now focused on finding a criminal attorney or another legal representative for helping you deal with the drunk driving arrest. Your husband is out on bail, but the fact that there was another car involved, means that it is looking a lot like he will be back in jail for some period of time at some point. With the help of a law firm that is experienced in dealing with these kinds of cases, you are hoping that the amount of time in jail will be limited and that the suspended license period will be short.
Personal Injury Attorneys May Help You Find All of Your Available Options
Whether you are looking for legal advice for your son or your husband, it may be in your best interest to make sure that you find an experienced attorney. Consider some of these statistics about the number of drunk drivers who are on the road at any time and consider the impact that those drivers can have:
- 52% of personal injury cases relate to motor vehicle accidents.
- A person is injured in a drunk driving crash every two minutes.
- 3 million people are injured every year in car accidents on roads in the U.S.
- The average average drunk driver has driven drunk as many as 80 times before they are arrested for the first time.
- 1.2 million people worldwide die in car accidents every single year.
- Although every day people drive drunk almost 300,000 times, fewer than 4,000 are ever arrested.
Finding the legal advice that you need if you are involved in a drunk driving or other kind of personal injury accident may be very important to your financial and professional future.